NSW Health and the Chief Health Officer continue to recommend that businesses who are operating implement protective measures for Covid-19. There are many ways for businesses to protect their patrons such as rigorous cleaning, QR code check-ins for contact tracing, and fitting contact points with a perspex sneeze guard. Installing protective screens is a simple way to limit possible virus transmission by placing a physical barrier against droplet spray. It is easy to get hygiene screens installed at your business through Covid Screens, a subsidiary of master plastic manufacturers FX Plastics.
There are 3 key steps to getting hygiene screens to become COVID safe:
- Inspection and Measurement – the area will be inspected and measurements made so that screens will fit perfectly in the space. This is where the skilled Covid Screens team can help choose the best type of perspex sneeze guard.
- Customization – When designing hygiene screens, it is important to consider your specific business requirements. These will be different for every workplace and could include:
- Holes to pass objects between people,
- Rounded corners for safety or,
- Any appropriate markings and signage.
- Installation – in this last stage, our professional installers will cut, bend, and polish the screens for the perfect perspex sneeze guard installation. This is usually a quick process with minimal disruption.
The final step to protect your business is to ensure you remain up-to-date with the latest NSW Health guidelines.